Monday, June 25, 2012

Time Flies

I feel bad.. really bad.. I always abandon my blog /.\ 
Here, I'd completed my second year, first semester of my uni life. It was a long, tiring & exhausting journey. Semester break had already started!!! hooray =D But, I'm still worrying and waiting for my results. Hopefully, I can pass all my subjects and NOT retaking any of it! This year is gonna be a tough year for me. There's so many things, more than I expected, that I have to face & overcome it. I need to be mentally and physically strong to face all the difficulties in life. I'm lucky and glad that there's someone special who always be with me whenever I feel down and helpless >///< Thanks to him a lot. <3 And to all my friends who accompanied me throughout the tough time. I really appreciate them :) ha! -no more uni stuff-

It's kinda weird that recently I have lesser dreams. However, it resumed when my sem break started. lol. I dreamed of Big Bang (Kpop band) and I was talking to TOP *.* hahahaha! coolest dream ever =P I know I wouldn't have the chance to even see them in person, this dream is good enough for me. Nothing much for my dreams now, so no story to write ><

I just finished watching a Hong Kong drama within 4 days (I think). <> It's about the life of doctors. Good one! This drama gave me lots of encouragement and good values in life. It inspired me to never give up in life and hope for the best. Life is fragile and appreciate everyone beside you, you never know when they gonna leave us one day. Most importantly, never look down on yourself. I believe everyone have their good side and they have the potential to do the things their want, and to become who they wanted to be. Never ever look down on people with disability. I have a very good example in my life. She is the most important person in my life, without her, there's no me in this world. She can cook, do the laundry, swim (better than me), work and EVERYTHING like a normal person, sometimes even better, although she only has one hand. She's the best and I love her :) I wish to become someone useful with all the science stuff I've learned. Maybe one day, I might be lucky enough to find some cure to certain sickness. (provided I can do well in my course now /.\) just hope, better than nothing at all. 

The drama I mentioned ^^

HAHA, cute guy holding bricks. 

I only have 2 weeks time to stay at my home town. I'm trying to spend my time wisely. Most of the time busy eating good food. yum! There's a trip coming up soon, with my best buddies! Hope the trip will be a fun, happy and smooth one =D Of course, there's still someone back there I have to take care as he's gonna have his finals soon =P hahahahahahah! My time to enjoy, his time to suffer~ lots of love for you <3 hehe! 

I shall continue my movie marathon. see you when you see me :) xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment